I wanted to post a panel I will be participating in tomorrow….please join me!
“Reaching for the Epic Win in Relationship Management”
Discussion Panel: ” Reaching for the Epic Win in Relationship Management ”
- Bill Johnston, Head of Global Community at Dell
- Jacob Morgan, Principal/Co-Founder, Chess Media Group
- Paul Mabray, Chief Strategy Officer, VinTank
- Blake Landau, Social Strategist/Blogger, The Seachange Library
Moderator: Rich Reader, Chief Engagement Officer, VineBuzz
Going beyond (while still embracing) customer relations, it is increasingly necessary that enterprises of every scale do more to improve social relationships with employees, suppliers, contractors, utilities, financial markets, stockholders, competitors, government, educators, and non-governmental organizations.
We will dive into thorny issues, build a deeper rapport and reach for epic wins from mission critical gaming/collaborative approaches. When we become comfortable with our socialized business relations, we can begin to expect our customers to more fully engage with us. So let’s get busy.
A few questions have emerged in early discussions with the panelists:
- How do smart enterprises identify and pursue the best directions from which to improve their overall engagement practices?
- Why are we falling behind in growing/delivering the value that we need to provide to our customers?
- What strategic goals/concepts need to be achieved?
- Which organizational behaviors are due for modification?
- Whose ox shall be sheltered in consideration for facilitating necessary changes?
Spoiler Alert: This meeting is about strategic goals and objectives, as well as the core practices that facilitate those goals and objectives. It is not a hawkfest for tactical brands, tools, packages, software-as-a-service, retainers, or any other manner of picks and shovels. Based upon what we already know about the agenda of #SMWSF, you should have already had more than ample opportunity to sell everything under the sun to each other.